Current Affairs One liners (April)-II
23 Apr 2017,
- The Indian software engineer has won first prize in Unite Ideas #UNGAViz Textual Analysis and Visualisation Challenge
Ans - Abdulqadir Rashik
- Which state to have India’s first privately-run railway station?
Ans - Madhya Pradesh
- Pana Sankranti is a famous festival of which state ?
Ans - Odisha
- The theme of the 2017 World Hemophilia Day (WHD)
Ans - Hear their voices
- Who has won the 2017 Men’s singles Singapore Open Badminton tournament?
Ans - Sai Praneeth Bhamidipati
- The first Indian state to launch a special awareness drive to ensure that transgenders in the state register as voters
Ans - Maharastra
- Who has been honoured with the Dr. Paduru Gururaja Bhat Memorial Award 2017?
Ans - A V Narasimha Murthy
- Which Indian institute will start ‘Vastu Shastra’ classes for architecture students?
Ans - IIT Kharagpur
- Which country is hosting the 3rd Edition of Global Exhibition on Services (GES – 2017)?
Ans - India
- Who has been bestowed with the 6th edition of MS Swaminathan award?
Ans - R R Hanchinal
- Which country to host the 14th edition of United Nations International Day of Vesak – 2017?
Ans - Srilanka
- Which bank has become the India’s most-valued Public Sector Unit (PSU) in terms of market valuation?
Ans - State Bank of India
- India’s first visually impaired runner to compete the historic Boston Marathon
Ans - Sagar Baheti
- The Civil Services Day (CSD) is celebrated on which day in India?
Ans - April 21
- The National Safety Council (NSC) is headquartede at ________
Ans - Mumbai
- India’s rank in 2017 A.T. Kearney Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) Confidence Index
Ans - 8th
- Who is the new MD and CEO of the LIC Housing Finance?
Ans - Vinay Sah
- World’s first airline to adopt new satellite-based airplane tracking system
Ans - Malaysia Airlines
- Who has been named for the prestigious Raj Kapoor Lifetime Achievement (LTA) award?
Ans - Saira Banu
- Which country will host 2017 BRICS Film Festival?
Ans - China
Did you like this article ? Let us know! You may also like –
The NABARD (Amendmen
Government Schemes (
Current Affairs One
Current Affairs One