BEE Recruitment 2017
12 Jul 2017, Manish Padhi
Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) released a notification for the recruitment of Graduates in Engineering / Economics for the post of Project Engineer & Project Economist. For more details and apply online click on the link given below.
Name of the Post : Project Engineer & Project Economist
No of Post : 19
Click here : https://www.beeindia.gov.in/content/careers
Project Engineer:17 Posts
- Graduate in Engineering, with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade in the engineering
- Desirable: A Master degree in Engineering.
- Experience: A minimum of one year experience in Research / Development / Design / Academic Institutions / Government Departments / Institutes / Organizations dealing with Energy Efficiency or its conservation, and energy auditing and other related areas.
Project Economist-2 Posts
- Post Graduate in Economics/Business Administration/Commerce with minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade..
- Desirable: Proficiency in computer application or statistical tools.
- Experience: A minimum of one year experience in Research / Applied Economics / Academic Institutions / Government Departments / Institutes / Organizations dealing with infrastructure sector preferably Energy Efficiency or its conservation, and other related areas
Start date for Online Registration of Applications: 17 July 2017
Last date for Online Registration: 07 August 2017
Start Downloading Admit cards (Tentative): 21 August 2017
Written Exam (Tentative): 03 September 2017